Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Where have I been? *Insight Post #2*

Hey ya'll,




Sorry I have been pretty MIA the last 2 weeks. Life took over, and well, that's about it. Life took the lead ahead of my blog, so no post was written. Do I have some fancy excuse to give you? Nope. Was I sick? Nope. Did something traumatic happen that disabled me from sitting in front of my keyboard and tap tap tapping my opinion out to the internet? Nope.

Sure I've been on the computer a lot over the last week, but....THAT was for work. If you guys didn't know, I am a photographer so A LOT of my time that isn't behind a lens is plopped right here, in this very comfy pleather chair, the sound of my nails tapping against the keys. For whatever reason, I didn't think to open this text editor....funny right? Well, maybe only to me..

My fiance and I have been spending a lot of our time [not working] doing things around our house. We just moved in about a month and some change ago, and while this place is fantastic [great rent, bigger space, yard for our pup, stuff like that] it does have a few DIY's that gotta happen before we are satisfied. That's what happens when the place you move into was built in the 80's.

Anywho, I just wanted to make this post to reassure you that yes, I am alive, just a bit tired out from the ass-kicking life likes to serve on the daily!

See you all next week,

xx
Abby


No comments:

Post a Comment