Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Review on Physician Formula Eye Booster Lash Extension Kit


Physician Formula Eye Booster Lash Extension Kit is a new system to hit shelves. Included in the kit is the mascara, and the tube of fibers to add to your lashes. In order to get the effect of fuller, dramatic looking lashes, simply apply a layer of mascara, then open the tube of fibers, pressing them into your lashes before sealing them with another layer of mascara.

THE PROS
This mascara will definitely give you VA VA VOOM lashes that are full, long, and very, very black. I found with my lashes that it truly did look like I was wearing a set of false lashes, and the best part is that you can seal the fibers with pretty much ANY mascara. I always did my first layer with the included mascara, [which, by the way is a pretty decent mascara alone] and follow up with a layer of Benefit's "They're Real" mascara. I apply a couple of coats of the mascara/fiber combo [usually 3] and then I'm good to go. Another plus is that, even with the Benefit mascara on top, the fibers come off cleanly and easily with Pond's cold cream.



THE CONS
This mascara, however is a bit on the pricy side. Without the "$7 off" coupon included in some Walgreens/CVS's, this mascara kit retails for nearly $14. Additionally, these little fibers GET EVERYWHERE on your face when you are trying to apply them. For me, I've found the best method is to look straight down into a mirror and press them gently into my lashes. A bit time consuming, but I get the result I want without ruining my foundation/concealer. Also, contact wearers beware, because even though I don't wear contacts, if any of those little guys got into my eyes, they irritated like no other!



FINAL DECISION
Overall, I think this mascara is definitely a winner in my books. I love dramatic lashes, and that's what I get with this kit. I think I can deal with a little bit more time sat in front of my vanity haha!

What are your thoughts on this kit? Do you love it? Hate it? Let me know in the comments below, and if you would like a in depth look at the kit and a demo of how it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment