Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2014

First High-end Products: Benefit

I have always been strictly a drug store makeup kind of gal. Don't get me wrong, I love ogling over brands such as Benefit, Tarte, Lorac, etc, as much as the next girl, but I couldn't seem to bite the bullet and pay that hefty price tag that comes with higher quality products. However, my 22nd birthday had just passed, and having already purchased my beloved Michael Kors bag (link to the post all about it here) I thought as a moseyed around my local Ulta that I would try some things out.




With reviews in mind, the first brand I thought I would dip into the high end world with would be Benefit. Cute packaging, amazing products, what's to lose? So, I saw the gift sets that Benefit was offering for the holiday season.

Finally I settled on the "Pretty Parfait" Holiday sets. It retails for $39.00, and includes a full sized "They're Real!" mascara, full sized "Gimme Brow", fulled sized "Stay Don't Stray" eye primer, and a deluxe sample of the "POREfessional."








I'm honestly so impressed with the value for money, because without the gift set, these items would cost $81. Like I stated previously, I had the reviews in mind when I tried these products out, and I can honestly say that they are truly worth the hype! If you have never tried any benefit products, I would highly recommend getting a gift set so that you can save your pennies. If you want an in-depth review on anyone of the products included in this set, comment below and I will make a post all about it! 









No comments:

Post a Comment